Wed, May 06 | Webinar
SBA Loans for Child Care Centers - COVID-19 Legislative Updates and Resources
CARES Loan; Tax Provisions; Paycheck Protection Program; Retirement Provisions; Unemployment Provisions; Recovery Rebates; Economic Industry Disaster Loans; and Complimentary Resources.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 06, 2020, 1:00 PM PDT
About the Event
CARE ACT Applying for PPP, Disaster Relief Legislative and Compliance Updates relating to COVID-19
List at least three learning objectives:
- Attendees will understand the logistics behind Employee Retention Credit for Employers whose operations have faced a decline due to COVID-19.
- Attendees will be educated on Tax Provision allowing deferral of Employer Social Security Tax.
- Attendees will be informed on Retirement Provision for early withdraw to assist with COVID-19 hardships.
- Attendees will be relayed the logistics of the PPP and EIDLs, what is needed to apply, how the loan works, and ensuring possibility of forgiveness.
- SBA Loans for Child Care COVID$0$00$0