Scripps Exploring Academy 9855 Erma Rd #128 San Diego, Ca 92131 Christine Collins, Director
March 3, 2021
Scripps Exploring Academy is a privately-owned Child Development Center located in the Scripps Ranch area. We have infants, toddlers, two’s, three’s, pre-k and advanced pre-k. You may find out more about our school at www.myseaonline.com.
Our school is growing and we are currently hiring in all areas (infants, toddlers, and preschool):
· Must have completed the required ECE units (listed further below)!
· We are looking for someone who can work 9:00 – 6:00 but should be flexible overall.
· Starting pay is $15.00, but we will pay more for the right person.
· Duties: Help oversee the care and supervision of children ages 6 weeks – 5 years old. You’ll need to help implement challenging developmentally appropriate curriculum including large and small group activities. We need someone who understands how to facilitate play and have great classroom management skills. We need a team play that can be helpful to the classes in their cohort and support their team.
· Ratio and group size varies. Each age and stage of development has it's own classroom!
· This is a full-time position, so your hours will be steady.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who have a background in child development and a true love for working with children.
· Experience teaching infants, toddlers, or preschool is required.
· Must have completed the following Early Childhood Education (ECE) classes (or their equivalent): Family, Child, and Community; Principles of Child Development; an ECE curriculum class, and 3 additional ECE units (Infant/Toddler a must for those teachers). We will consider someone who is currently enrolled in one or two of these classes, but you must be fully qualified by the end of the semester.
· Must have strong communication skills, reliable transportation, flexible schedule, and positive work ethic.
· These positions require excellent customer service skills and we expect our employees to have exemplary parent communication.
These positions need to be filled ASAP. We need full time employees but will consider a part time person if you just need to finish out the semester.
· Must have or obtain Livescan fingerprints, TB Test, Physical, proof of immunizations, and a copy of your transcripts.
· The starting pay is based on your credentials and experience.
· Medical coverage (75%) is available after 90 days, holiday pay and sick pay is available after 90 days, and paid vacation is available after one year.
If you meet these requirements, please email your resume and transcripts so that we can set up an interview time with you.