We are looking for responsible, loving, nurturing Preschool Early Childhood Assistant to join our team. Montessori experience is not required.
We follow the traditional Montessori system of education where children of mixed ages work together in the classroom doing age-appropriate activities. We pride ourselves as having an unparalleled environment for learning. We have teachers with decades of experience and a school that has been in operation for 45+ years.
Directing the children's classroom academic activities under the Teacher's guidance.
Is consistent as well as kind, gentle, and warm natured while maintaining discipline.
Assist with dirapering and toilet training as needed.
Play yard duties and lunch time supervision.
The ideal candidates:
- A minimum of 6 or more Early Childhood Education units for Assistant Teacher position.
- Cleared Fingerprints from DOJ, FBI and Child Abuse Index.
- Current CPR/First Aid certifications or willing to obtain.
- Clear TB test
- Has excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Enjoys physical activities both indoors and out with children
Part time positions are available.
If this, is you, please email your resume to email@example.com or you can visit our website at www.montessoriofbrea.com
Please note Covid-19 precautions are in place in efforts to provide children, families, and employees a safe environment to work and learn.