Teachers Needed at Learning Jungle San Marcos.
Learning Jungle is a global provider of quality educational childcare, enriching young minds and inspiring children to be creative, mindful and influential to the future of our families, communities and the world we live in.
At Learning Jungle, we make an impact on young minds and help to build a better tomorrow for the next generation. We look for like-minded individuals who have a passion to make a difference in children’s lives through learning.
Our San Marcos campus (1364 E. Mission Road) is looking to hire qualified Infant/Toddler Teachers AND a Jr. Preschool (2’s) Teacher.
Full-Time employees have option for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. We offer statutory holiday pay, paid time off, childcare discounts, professional development and training benefits to the successful candidates.
Hourly pay: Based off education and experience in licensed care facilities.
You will qualify for this role if you:
· Completed a minimum of 12 ECE units OR a valid CDA credential for Infant/Toddler age level including Health and Safety Units
· Have (or can have) a Complete Background Check and Health Examination
· Are at least 18 years of age
· Have previous working experience in a licensed child care facility
· Are available to work until 6:00 pm or 6:15 pm (this is a preference).
You will love this role if you:
· Have a passion to instill values in young children
· Have a patient and calm personality and a loving approach to every child
· Enjoy planning and delivering lessons in developing children’s social, emotional and cognitive skills while building secure relationships with them
· Are able to think on your feet and respond to each child’s needs efficiently
· Value creating a safe, healthy and conducive learning environment
· Enjoy collaborating with teachers in a supportive work environment
If you fit the role, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume to Cassandra.email@example.com
Want to learn more about us? Please visit us at www.learningjungle.com